Products designed with Maximum Safety For You and Your Family in mind and Delivering Absolute Driving Pleasure.
Ultra Racing Strut, Multi Point Reinforcement Bars and Anti Roll Bars are designed to perfectly completement a vehicle chassis frame and to re enforce it. Reduction in Over Steer, Under Steer and Body Roll Result in a more stable and planted motor vehicle.
Working with some of the most enthusiastic car lovers in Sri Lanka the challenge in convincg a client to install an Ultra Racing Product is most formidable as many enthusiasts are very particular on modification and vehicle enhancement.
We Claim : "Taking Your Cars Handling From Ordinary To Extra Ordinary."
Many people doubt the difference it would make and question our claims.
The fact remains that Ultra Racing Products Deliver such a stunning improvement to a vehicles handling , stability, reduce tire wear and give a car such a planted feeling that once your experience it you will never drive without it.
Strut Bars and Chassis Strengthening Technology:
If you’re serious about your car’s handling performance, you will first be looking at lowering the suspension.
In most cases, unless you’re a complete petrolhead, this will be more than adequate. However, if you are a keen driver, you will be able to get far better handling out of your car by fitting a couple of other accessories to it. The first thing you should look at is a strut brace.
When you corner, the whole car’s chassis is twisting slightly. In the front (and perhaps at the back, but not so often) the suspension pillars will be moving relative to each other because there’s no direct physical link between them. They are connected via the car body, which can flex depending on its stiffness.
A strut brace bolts across the top of the engine to the tops of the two suspension posts and makes that direct physical contact. The result is that the whole front suspension setup becomes a lot more rigid and there will be virtually no movement relative to each side.
In effect, you’re adding the fourth side to the open box created by the subframe and the two suspension pillars.
Is there a need to have our vehicle chassis strengthened?
The chassis of the car is the part which experiences the most of the abuse from the driver. It is particularly due to the weight transfer of the vehicle body during fast cornering, hard braking or hard acceleration. In some instances, the weight transfer during cornering may cause one side of the vehicle to experience as much as 3 times more force than the other side of the vehicle, causing enormous chassis flex/ vehicle body deformity and twist, consequently causing tires to lose grip. Deformity and twisting of the vehicle chassis during cornering may cause negative handling traits such as understeering and oversteering.
What is Under Steel and Over Steer ?
1. As most modern cars go, car manufacturers employ the FF (Front engine, Front wheel drive) setup for improving driver and passenger safety. The natural behavior of an FF car is to have a slight understeer, due to its heavier front end. Understeer happens when the front wheels lose their traction and won’t turn any sharper, even when the steering is being corrected to turn the car more. This will cause the car to go wide instead of following the line. Understeer can be corrected by stiffening the rear end of the vehicle by adding a Rear Strut Bar and a Rear Anti Roll Bar.
2. Oversteer is when the rear tires lose grip and causing the rear end of the vehicle slides out of a corner. This phenomenon happens particularly to FR (Front engine, Rear wheel drive) or RR (Rear engine, Rear wheel drive) cars. Oversteer can be corrected by stiffening the front end of the vehicle by adding Front Strut Bars and Front Anti Roll Bars.
What is Chassis FLEX?
With a strengthened chassis, the vehicle will react better to tuning changes. The improvement is particularly obvious over a hard suspension setting. The chassis is also able to cope better after the engine upgrades and Braking System upgrades. A strengthened chassis, by Chassis Strengthening Technology, will also protect the vehicle platform to allow it to last longer under hostile conditions, especially for monocoque vehicle platform.
MATERIAL SPECIFICATION & DESIGN
Every materials used are carefully selected to ensure the best performance and safety. The brackets are made of 4mm to 5mm steel plates, while the hollow steel tubes and oval tubes are of 1.2mm to 1.6mm thickness. These materials are selected to ensure the bars are rigid and strong to maintain constant geometry at all times, yet safe enough to crumble during an impact for safety reason
All our raw materials has been made and tested with satisfactory result.
Steel vs Aluminum
Why we use Steel instead of Aluminum?
First, steel is stronger than aluminum for the same size and thickness. In order for aluminum alloys to be at least the same strength as steel, it has to be at least double the thickness (steel 4mm = aluminum 8mm). When that happens, weight saving is not so apparent anymore. Of course there are also exotic materials and alloys that can match the strengths of steel, but the cost are astronomically high and therefore not very cost effective to bring into mass production.
MILL / TEST CERTIFICATE (Chemical Composition)
- JIS 3101 SS 400 (Japan International Standard)
- JIS G 3141 SPCC SD (Japan International Standard)
- ASTM A 500 Grade A (American Standard)
- BS 1387 ( British Standard)